Traditions & renovations
A large extension and a very cautious renovation of this traditional cultural building was made year 2000 and the capacity was increased by 15 new charming rooms. These rooms are personally designed with parquet floor; pleasant, warm colours and tiled bathrooms. To be able to maintain a high standard in our guest rooms, we are continously renovating and updating our guest rooms every year (investing in new techniques, art, furnitures, etc). In 2007 we renovated 12 rooms and in 2017 we renovated 20 rooms.
To view pictures and films of our guest rooms, please enter our Photogallery. Here you will find pictures in jpg-format, 360° panorama-gallery and a short film about the hotel and the city of Lund.
Equipment and accessories
- Minibar with beer, red/white wine, sparkling wine, soda, sweets, etc.
- Aircondition in 20 rooms.
- Comfortable, high quality beds.
- Bedside table.
- High quality bathrobes, available in 30 guest rooms.
- Free access to our fast wireless internet system - "Concordia Wireless".
- Shower/wc (8 guest rooms have a bathtub).
- Iron and ironing board.
- Coffee & tea maker.
- Security chain & peephole on guest room door.
- Pillow menu with 6 different pillows.
- Long shoe horn.
- 19 tv-channels
- 4 Radio channels
- Large mirror.
- Large working desk with pencil, paper and envelopes.
- Wardrobe with 1 extra pillow / person, blanket and clothes hangers.
- Coat hangers.
- Multipage information folder about the hotel and Lund.
- Safety box, laptop-size.
- Flat screen tv
- Fully tiled bathrooms in all guest rooms.
100 % non-smoking
We offer 60 non-smoking rooms. We have no smoking rooms. All smoking is prohibited within all hotel public areas. Any smoking in guest rooms or in public hotel area will result in an immediate charge of 2 000 sek. Smoking area is outside at the hotel entrance.
Book a table in the hotel restaurant!
Book a table in the popular Italian Restaurat La Donna Birgitta at the hotel.
As a hotel guest you have 10 % discount on the ordered food!
Restaurant La Donna Birgitta
Welcome to our popular Italian restaurant "La Donna Birgitta" at Hotel Concor... Read more
Solar power plant at Hotel Concordia
Hotel Concordia was one of the first independent hotels in Sweden to be Nordi... Read more