This conference package include:
- One night of accomodation in a single room (shared double room cost 1 075 sek/person /night).
- Access to Hotel Concordia´s relax area, that includes a sauna with a spectacular view over the rooftops down to the park. After enjoying the sauna you can relax in a comfortable chair and watch TV or listening to music.
- The conference facilities described below.
- Hotel Concordia's diversified and popular breakfast.
- A number of various newspapers and weekly magazines are available in the lobby and in the dining room.
- All that is included in the "The Conference" is also included in "The 24-hour Conference".
- Access to the wireless internet system, Concordia Wireless, in the entire hotel building.
Equipment in conference room:
- VCR and DVD-player.
- LCD -TV 40", showing 19 high quality TV-channels.
- Whiteboard with pens.
- Traditional flipchart with pens.
- Personal notepads and pencils.
- Surround audio system in "Bille-salen".
- Wireless internet - all the participants at the conference use Internet for free!
- All prices are in sek, VAT included.
- Our cancellation policy regarding group reservation (5 rooms or more): Group reservations can be cancelled free of charge 30 days or more before arrival date.
-If cancellation is made 3 weeks before arrival date, we will charge you 25 % of the total booked amount.
-If cancellation is made 2 weeks before arrival date, we will charge you 50 % of the total booked amount.
-If cancellation is made 1 week before arrival date, we will charge you 75 % of the total booked amount.
-If cancellation is made 6 days or less before arrival date, we will charge you 100 % of the total booked amount.
- Conference packages can not be combined with other offers.
- Please contact us well before the conference date, then we can arrange your conference according to your demands.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +46-46-13 50 50 if you have any questions and/or if you want to make an reservation of this package above.
Welcome to the personal hotel in the centre of Lund!