Enjoy the breakfast
After a good night sleep you can enjoy our diversified and enjoyable breakfast. The breakfast is served between 07.00-10.00 from Monday to Friday. At Saturday and Sunday morning breakfast is served 08.00-10.30. When enjoying our breakfast you can choose from the following various products:
- Hot dishes, such as scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, meatballs.
- Various ecological products (milk, jam, müsli, tea, coffee, etc.).
- A wide selection of white and wholemeal bread. Buns & sliced bread.
- We offer 5 sorts of ham, 3 sorts of cheese and 3 sorts of herring.
- Liver pâté.
- Pineapple, water melon, fruit salad and apple.
- Hard boiled or soft boiled eggs.
- Milk in various flavors.
- A wide selection of cereals.
- Smoothies with variations.
- Freshly pressed orange juice.
- "Proviva"-beverages that´s gentle and good for your stomach.
- Freshly brewed coffee, hot chocolate and various kind of tea.
Well, as you can see, we do our best to give you the best possible start of the day. We also provide you with daily newspapers and weekly magazines to read while enjoying your breakfast. We offer both swedish and english newspapers.
Please contact our reception if you need to have your breakfast served at another time than mentioned above.
We hope that you will enjoy the breakfast and we wish you a pleasant day!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special request regarding your breakfast. If you are not a hotelguest, the breakfast costs from 100 SEK. You pay at the reception.
Welcome to us!
Offers all year!
We offer priceworthy Weekend-, Romance-, Golf-, "Öresundsbro"- and Conferencepackages.
Read more here
All hotel staff trained in fire security
Yesterday, 15 dec 2016, our hotel staff was trained in fire security. We trai... Read more
Visita gives us high 4 star point level
Since 2003 we have been awarded with 4-stars by Visita. After this inspection... Read more
Room 316 is now completely renovated
Room 316, with aircondition, is now completely renovated and now offers one 1... Read more